Sunday, October 22, 2006

~Holiday Prep~

~Holiday Prep~

Though it's only October 22nd, the holidays are already making an appearance.
It seems Christmas comes faster and faster every year.
Once Halloween is over, it is a downhill slide.

By the way...
On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the most prepared, how prepared are you for Christmas right now?
(By being prepared, I mean Christmas shopping, plans, schedules, etc.)

As far as Christmas shopping, do you shop all year, at the last minute, or a little of both?

What personal guidelines do you use as far as giving gifts?
(Who or what, price limits, maybe you make your gifts, etc. or maybe you don't give gifts)

Do you look forward to the holidays, or dread them? Why?

Whether or not you celebrate Christmas each year, how do the holidays impact your life?

4 Comments:

Blogger Claudia said...

Hi Sindee, I posted. *hugs*

10/22/2006 4:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sindee, I posted too :)

Hugs

10/22/2006 7:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Sindee! Great questions! Thank you!

10/22/2006 10:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mine is posted Sindee Sue

10/22/2006 9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home