Sunday, April 29, 2007

~Today~

~Today~

By the way...
What's the weather like today?
Are there any special meal plans for today?
What one thing do you hope to accomplish today?
What are you thankful for today?

11 Comments:

Blogger Coffeymuse said...

Great Q's this week-I'm up. Have a great weekend.

4/28/2007 5:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sindee; Mine are up! :) ~Hugs~

4/28/2007 8:31 PM  
Blogger Marge said...

Hi Sindee,
My BTWS is posted. Thanks for another fun one. Hugz!!

4/29/2007 5:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi I got mine up :)

4/29/2007 6:32 AM  
Blogger Kwizgiver said...

Glad your back this week!
~Allison

4/29/2007 7:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there Sindee Sue, Mine is posted!

4/29/2007 9:45 AM  
Blogger meowminx said...

Hi! First time to play this! I enjoyed it - my answers are here :)

4/29/2007 10:31 AM  
Blogger alisonwonderland said...

by the way, i've played today (april 29). happy sunday!

4/29/2007 11:18 AM  
Blogger Cat. said...

Well, I made it before Sunday turned into Monday...! :-)

4/29/2007 6:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mine are up!

4/30/2007 5:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Sindee! A day late, but about to be posted! Thanks!

5/01/2007 6:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home