Sunday, December 10, 2006

~I Know It's Christmas~

So sorry this is late, chalk it up to my brain turning to holiday mush. lol

~I Know It's Christmas~

By the way...

Complete these sentences...
I know it's Christmas when I hear...
I know it's Christmas when I see...
I know it's Christmas when I feel...
I know it's Christmas at my house when...
I know it's Christmas in my town when...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mine will be up as soon as it finishes publishing!

12/10/2006 1:23 PM  
Blogger ~**Dawn**~ said...

i played. =) this week & last week in the same post.

12/10/2006 4:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mine is posted Sindee Sue!

12/10/2006 5:52 PM  
Blogger Cat. said...

My answers are posted. I empathize with the holiday mush-brain! :-)

12/11/2006 4:59 AM  
Blogger Diana_CT said...

My answers (a little late) on my blog...

12/12/2006 2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home