~Be My Valentine~
~Be My Valentine~
Oh, if it be to choose and call thee mine, love, thou art every day my Valentine!
~Thomas Hood~
I think everyone deserves a Valentine on Valentine's Day because everyone is special and God loves us all.
So I wish you all a very happy Valentine's Day and send many hugs and kisses your way!
By the way...
When you think of Valentine's Day, what comes to mind? Special memories, traditions?
Do you have any special plans this year?
If you had a choice, what Valentine goodie would you love to receive?
Do you have a special friend or relative that you'd love to treat this Valentine's Day? Why?
(choose someone other than your true love or your mate for this treat)






6 Comments:
My answers are up...
mine are up :o)
Hi Sindee Sue, Mine is posted. I know your leaving this week. Take care and praying for you! ~hugs~
Hi Sindee, A day late but my BTWS is posted. Happy Valentine's Day to you too! Hugz!!
Hi Sindee, I played. *hugs*
Mine are up!
Post a Comment
<< Home