Sunday, May 20, 2007

~Summer Vacation~

NOTE:
I'm taking the summer off, so this will be my last post until fall.

~Summer Vacation 2007~

By the way...
Do you have any plans for a summer vacation this year?
Will you spend more time in the lawnchair outside or in the air conditioning inside?
What's your favorite cool treat?
What's your favorite summer activity?

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sindee, Mine are up :) I'm going to miss doing this meme while you're gone. ~Hugs~

5/20/2007 1:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Sindee, It's been a long time since I posted, so I'm glad I caught you before you close down for the summer. Have a lovely one BTW! Hugs, Julia

5/20/2007 5:17 AM  
Blogger Cat. said...

I'm up, but I'm VERY sad that you're hanging this up for the summer.

Hope you have a lovely time, though! Take care and hope to see you in the fall! :-)

5/20/2007 6:00 AM  
Blogger Kwizgiver said...

Have a great summer vacation, Sindee! I'll spend the summer catching up with your archives.
~Allison

5/20/2007 6:58 AM  
Blogger Marge said...

Hi Sindee, My BTWS is posted. Geeze, I'm really gonna miss you every Sunday. Thanks for all the fun you give us every week. Hope you have a great summer and can't wait till BTWS comes back in the Fall. Hugz!!

5/20/2007 7:12 AM  
Blogger Nancze said...

Hey there Sindee Sue. good Idea to take off for the summer. Don't blame ya a bit. Mine is posted. ~hugs~

5/20/2007 11:13 AM  
Blogger alisonwonderland said...

I've got mine up.

Have a great summer, Sindee!

5/20/2007 4:11 PM  
Blogger Diana_CT said...

Have an good and safe summer and I am looking forward to more of the By the Way Sunday memes in fall.

My Answers are posted...

5/20/2007 5:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mine is up! Have a WONDERFUL summer!

5/21/2007 5:23 AM  
Blogger meowminx said...

This is the first time I played and my answers are here :)

Have a wonderful summer vacation and see you in the fall!

6/04/2007 9:03 AM  
Blogger Jackie said...

I'm late here but wanted to jump in. Have a wonderful summer. See you when you return. :)

Come visit my summer vacation

7/08/2007 10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home