Sunday, December 09, 2007

~Merry Christmas~

~Merry Christmas~

By the way . . .
What do you think of when you think of “Christmas?”
Using the word “Christmas,” list one thing you think of per letter.
For example:
C – Christ child
H – Holly
R -
I -
S –
T –
M –
A –
S –

(This entry was originally posted in December '05 but I thought it was worth revisiting.)

6 Comments:

Blogger Kwizgiver said...

This was fun! Thank you!
~Allison

12/09/2007 8:00 AM  
Blogger Diana_CT said...

It took me awhile to think of the answers. They are posted here.

12/09/2007 8:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi ya Sindee Sue, it's early but mine is posted! yeah!

12/09/2007 12:36 PM  
Blogger Marge said...

Hi Sindee,
Love this Christmas one. Mine's posted. Thanks!!

12/09/2007 3:42 PM  
Blogger Cat. said...

I'm up. This was fun, but hard (I?!) I managed though.

12/09/2007 3:47 PM  
Blogger LadyT said...

Happy Monday Sindee, My answers are up a day late. Thanks for another great one. ~Hugs~

12/10/2007 3:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home