Sunday, October 28, 2007

~Fall Follies~

~Fall Follies~

By the way...

hayride or hike?

picking out pumpkins or picking apples?

hot apple cider or hot chocolate with marshmallows?

fall festival or trick-or-treating?

roasting marshmallows or bobbing for apples?

cute little scarecrows or ugly, scarey monsters?

Colorado Rockies or Boston Red Socks? hehe

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mine's up early Sindee :)

10/27/2007 5:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great one this week Sindee. Mine are up. Have a great weekend. ~Hugs~

10/27/2007 11:13 PM  
Blogger Kwizgiver said...

this was a good one!! Thank you!

:-)

Allison

10/28/2007 7:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mine is up:)

10/28/2007 8:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm first today! Yippee!

I look forward to your visit.

Pam

10/28/2007 9:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sindee Sue, Mine is going to be posted in a few. ~hugs~

10/28/2007 12:46 PM  
Blogger meowminx said...

Oh! Welcome back! I know it's late, but I havent played for a while. Anyway, mine's up here! :)

Have a great week!

10/28/2007 2:51 PM  
Blogger Bunny said...

I played! First time, so be gentle with me . . .

10/28/2007 3:36 PM  
Blogger Diana_CT said...

My answers are posted...
http://dianacorner.blogspot.com/

GO RED SOCKS!!!

10/28/2007 5:03 PM  
Blogger Cat. said...

I'm up here. I concur with those who've said "Great Questions!"

Have a good week.

10/28/2007 5:41 PM  
Blogger Work4Fit said...

This was fun! I saw it @ bunny's & had to play along! ; )

10/28/2007 10:38 PM  
Blogger Marge said...

Hi Sindee,
Posting mine a little late this time. Thanks for another fun one. Hugz!!

10/30/2007 7:10 AM  
Blogger Bethany said...

So incredibly late, but still up!

11/06/2007 6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home